Our process increases the chances of success. It is predicated on especially rigorous, disciplined planning, on the development of very large quantities of options, on creative collaboration with experienced intellectual property counsel, and on full client involvement in all key judgements.
Tony Spaeth has personally directed naming programs like:
- Alacra, formerly Portal B and its parent, Data Downlink Corporation
- Celera Genomics, the DNA decoding company
- Chartway Technologies, formerly Sage Systems (software)
- Flowserve, the merger of BW/IP and Durco industrial pump companies
- Footstar, the corporate parent of Footaction and Kmart shoe operations
- Identrus, the consortium of world banks providing identity trust for e-commerce.
- Inrange Technologies, formerly General Signal’s Networks division
- Pentegra, formerly Financial Institutions Retirement Fund
- Primis Custom Publishing Services, a McGraw-Hill business
- Provis, repositioning a medical peer review organization
- Scirex, a new leader in pharmaceutical clinical trials management
In earlier tenures, at NWAyer Spaeth found and proposed the name Absolut for a new vodka brand and at the firm Anspach Grossman Portugal, directed naming of the Optima card among many other brands and companies.