From a home base in Rye, New York, Tony has worked both with corporate clients, and as a team member in affiliation with graphic designers and communications agencies.
He specializes in:
- Diagnosis of corporate and brand identity needs
- Clarification of strategic vision through identity
- Corporate positioning
- Subcorporate association and endorsement
- Naming and nomenclature systems
- Strategic brand-identity planning and development
Spaeth has been a consulting principal of the identity firms Lippincott & Margulies and Anspach Grossman Portugal (later Enterprise IG,
now The Brands Union), and directed naming services and marketing of the latter. He has diverse experience in product and services marketing and advertising (including senior Citicorp responsibilities), and holds an MBA from Harvard.
In 2013, he will retire from active duty.
For more detail, see biography >